There are many benefits and efficacy of chili that not many people know, here are some of the benefits and efficacy of cayenne pepper:
1. Accelerate metabolism, cayenne pepper can speed up your metabolism. Therefore thankful for those who hold the spicy chili flavor. Due to speed up TUKANG TAMAN SURABAYA the body’s metabolism, the cayenne pepper is one of the foods that can help you lose weight.
2. Helps the heart, Cayenne pepper is also useful for your heart, because it can prevent fatal heart attack in a matter of seconds. This is because the characteristics of chili that can open arteries in the heart.
3. Helps Hair Growth, Cayenne pepper can also help the growth of your hair. One of the main reasons of hair loss problem is due to a decrease in blood circulation (blood is not smooth). Cayenne pepper when applied to the scalp will increase blood circulation, and thus may help hair growth. Indeed, this will cause irritation on the scalp, but it will provide good benefits.
4. Helps Relieve pain, Cayenne pepper can help relieve pain. Many people who suffer from headaches, and taking cayenne pepper will provide benefits to relieve migraine headaches. Eat chili will also help people who suffer from sinus symptoms. Cayenne pepper can also help to reduce toothache and sore gums.
5. Helps you lose Weight, Cayenne pepper also has the ability to help you lose weight. This is because the spicy capsaicin in cayenne pepper will burn fat and remove it with sweat. In addition, because cayenne pepper which helps increase metabolism, which can also lose weight faster. Eat chili will also reduce the appetite, making it suitable if you want to restrict eating while dieting.
6. Relieve sore throats, Cayenne pepper can also help relieve a sore throat. Mix cayenne pepper with water, and use a rinse. This procedure will help restore sore throat quickly.
7. Preventing High Blood Pressure, Cayenne pepper can help blood circulation, by reducing the formation and blood clotting. Therefore, cayenne is a natural medicine that can help reduce and prevent high blood pressure.
8. Helps heal infections, Cayenne pepper also helps cure various diseases caused by infection, because the chili has antifungal properties.
9. Helps heal wounds intestine, Cayenne pepper can also help heal the wounds of the intestine, which is due to peristaltic movements while running the digestive process. So that the chili would provide benefits to digestive health and help cure many problems in the intestines.
10. Prevent Cancer, the most important benefits of consuming cayenne pepper is to help reduce the risk of cancer, and can inhibit the development of lung cancer cells and pancreatic cancer. Cayenne pepper compound that is capable of is none other than capsaicin that gives a spicy flavor. This process known as apoptosis.